C a m p u s A n n o u n c e m e n t s
Vol. # 17 Issue # 13
Read the Announcements Archives at
T a b l e o f C o n t e n t s
1. Campus Announcements is Moving!
2. Have a concern? Don't know where to go?
1. Mini Byte: Tricks to Reply Right with Google Email
2. Dr. Naomi Wolf: The Public Intellectual Workshop featuring "The
Op-Ed," Tuesday, March 28 at 2 pm, Humanities 2001
3. Smoking Cessation Program
4. Workshop: Intro to Google Docs
5. What You Need To Know About Your Credit: The Facts and the Myths
04. Hospital Workshops/Training
1. Lawson Training
2. Heartsaver/AED CPR Class
1. Center Italian Studies Presentation: Chiara De Santi Fredonia). "Eat First: Italian American Gastronomy;Family Values; Scorsese Films."
2. Molecular Genetics & Microbiology Seminar
3. Unity Town Hall on Immigration
4. Leadership and Values: The Future of Leading in a Multicultural
World, March 30 at 4 pm, Wang Center Theatre
5. Ecology and Evolution Events
6. Biomedical Engineering Department 2016-2017 Seminar Series Lecture
7. Neuroscience Seminar Series
8. Geology Open Night, Friday, March 31, 2017
ESS 001; 7:30 P.M.
9. Topics in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences Seminar
10. Biochemistry and Cell Biology Seminar: March 30, 2017
11. March 29 - CS Celebrates Women's History Month with MarryMapp CEO/Co-
12. Provost's Lecture Series will host Adrian Bejan, Thursday, March 30
13. Interconnect Topology Discovery by Computational Cluster Emulation
14. IACS Research Day 2017
15. Developing Accurate Implicit Solvent Models for the Simulation of Hydrophobic
16. Temperature-Dependence of the Forbidden (222) Reflection in Silicon
17. How to make Compact Wave Functions on the Cheap: Stochastic Variational
Algorithms for Quantum Physics and Chemistry
18. Expeditions in Cyberinfrastructure for Scientific Applications
06. Hosp/HSC Conferences/Seminars/Lectures
1. Science And Research Awareness Series (Saras)
2. Radiology Grand Rounds-Tuesday, March 28th from 12:00p.m.-1:00p.m Harold L. Atkins Diagnostic Imaging Learning Center, Hsc-Level 4)
3. Psychiatry Grand Rounds: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - Consultation & Liaison Division, Dept. of Psychiatry - Clinical Grand Rounds
4. Pharmacological Sciences Seminar Series
5. How to Die in Oregon: Film screening & Grand Rounds (March 30 at 4pm,
1. Stony Brook Child Care Clothing Drive Monday, May 22nd
2. Evolve Bank & Trust is proud to support Stony Brook Children’s
3. 6 Bands,5 LI Hospitals,1 Great Cause:‘Battle of the Bands’ Event to
Raise Awareness and Funds for Cancer Patients
4. School of Social Welfare Hosting Advocacy Action Day, April 6
5. Crochet, Knit or Sew? Join Stony Brook Stitchers.
08. Culture & Entertainment
1. Celebrating 60 Years Of The Statesman
2. 2017 Science Playwriting Competition
3. Oakes Twins: Sightlines, Closing Reception April 7 at the Simons Center Art
4. Benefits & Resources Fair For Veterans and Their Families -
Saturday, April 29, 2017
1. I-STEM Summer Camps for Math, Science and Engineering
2. Stony Brook Campus Child Care is Available
To submit your announcement or read the archives please go to: http://naples.cc.sunysb.edu/DoIT/newsflash.nsf and follow the instructions.
To remove yourself from this distribution go to: https://adam.cc.sunysb.edu/epo.html and check the option to remove yourself from the distribution of announcements.