C a m p u s A n n o u n c e m e n t s
Vol. # 17 Issue # 12
Read the Announcements Archives at
T a b l e o f C o n t e n t s
1. Mini Byte: New to Mac?
2. Workshop: Beginner Qualtrics - a survey and form application
3. Register Now ! TMS103 - Offer Grid, April 18, 2:00 - 3:30
4. Reserve your seat now for our most requested workshop -- Respectful
Communications - April 25 - 9:00 - 2:00
5. Google Mail workshop: Beyond the Basics - 3/21 @ 10am
04. Hospital Workshops/Training
1. Heartsaver/AED CPR Class
1. Living World Open Night, Friday, March 24, 2017
ESS 001; 7:30 P.M.
2. Department of Ecology and Evolution Seminar
3. School of Marine and Atmospheric Sciences (SoMAS) Friday Colloquium
4. Topics in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences Seminar
5. March 29 - CS Celebrates Women's History Month with MarryMapp CEO/Co-
6. COB welcomes Dr. Stephen Zaccaro from George Mason University on 3/24 at 11 am.
7. Biochemistry and Cell Biology Seminar, Thursday, March 23, 2017
8. Center Italian Studies Book Presentation: Professor A. W. Godfrey's Second edition: "Medieval Mosaic. A Book of Medieval Latin Readings."
9. STRIDE Brown Bag Lunch: "Women in STEM Talking Science" Presented by Dr. Christine O'Connell
10. On March 21, Memory in the Disciplines presents Prof. Joel Rosenthal (History Department)
11. Flexoelectricity From Density Functional Perturbation Theory
12. Molecular Genetics & Microbiology Seminar
13. A Parallel Computing Platform for Multiscale Modeling of Platelets
14. College of Business events
15. CEWIT Medical Technologies & Healthcare Innovations Symposium, March
16. Immigration, Labor, and Deportation: A Teach-In on Changing Policies
and Their Impacts, 3/21 at 3:30 pm, Wang 201
17. Dr. Krishna Gujavarty Seminar on Leadership and Values:
The Future of Leading in a Multicultural World, 3/30, 4 pm
18. Provost's Lecture Series Events
06. Hosp/HSC Conferences/Seminars/Lectures
1. Dept. of Psychiatry Grand Rounds for Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - Dr. William Breitbart, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
2. Pharmacological Sciences Seminar Series
1. Stony Brook Child Care Annual Ca$h For Kid$ Event
2. Team NPF Cycle in the Hamptons – Saturday, May 13 – Ride With Us For a Cure for Psoriatic Disease!
3. 6 Bands,5 LI Hospitals,1 Great Cause:‘Battle of the Bands’ Event to
Raise Awareness and Funds for Cancer Patients
4. Support the Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center at Stony
5. Support our Students: Register for the Scholarship Golf Classic or
join us for dinner!
08. Culture & Entertainment
1. University Libraries Present: Film Screening in Honor of Women’s
2. “Art of the Violin” Concert Series
3. Ashley Schiff Nature Walks
4. 30TH Annual Spring Pride Patrol Friday, April 21, 2017
5. Student Appreciation Week from Staller Center kicks off 3.22 - Special offers!
6. Taandava: Indian Classical Dance performance March 31, 2017
7. Benefits & Resources Fair For Veterans and Their Families -
Saturday, April 29, 2017
8. Celebrating 60 Years Of The Statesman
9. Oakes Twins: Sightlines, Closing Reception April 7 at the Simons Center Art
09. For-Pay Workshops/Courses
1. Dental Assistant Certificate, School of Dental Medicine
1. Open Forum: Campus Dining Bidders Presentations on March 21 and 22
1. Holiday Science Camp
2. Middle School Math Circle (grades 6-9)
3. Call For Volunteers: May Commencement Ceremonies
To submit your announcement or read the archives please go to: http://naples.cc.sunysb.edu/DoIT/newsflash.nsf and follow the instructions.
To remove yourself from this distribution go to: https://adam.cc.sunysb.edu/epo.html and check the option to remove yourself from the distribution of announcements.