It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in computer science, computer engineering, information science and related areas.
Call for papers (Deadline Extended): MULTICONF-10, USA, July 2010
The 2010 multi-conference (MULTICONF-10) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org ) will be held during July 12-14, 2010 in Orlando, Florida, USA. The primary goal of MULTICONF is to promote research and developmental activities in computer science, information technology, control engineering, and related fields. Another goal is to promote the dissemination of research to a multidisciplinary audience and to facilitate communication among researchers, developers, practitioners in different fields. The following conferences are planned to be organized as part of MULTICONF-10.
• International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIPR-10)
• International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems (ARCS-10)
• International Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Genomics and Chemoinformatics (BCBGC-10)
• International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (CCN-10)
• International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems and Web Technologies (EISWT-10)
• International Conference on High Performance Computing Systems (HPCS-10)
• International Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ISP-10)
• International Conference on Image and Video Processing and Computer Vision (IVPCV-10)
• International Conference on Software Engineering Theory and Practice (SETP-10)
• International Conference on Theoretical and Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (TMFCS-10)
MULTICONF-10 will be held at Imperial Swan Hotel and Suites. It is a full-service resort that puts you in the middle of the fun! Located 1/2 block south of the famed International Drive, the hotel is just minutes from great entertainment like Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Studios and Sea World Orlando. Guests can enjoy free scheduled transportation to these theme parks, as well as spacious accommodations, outdoor pools and on-site dining — all situated on 10 tropically landscaped acres. Here, guests can experience a full-service resort with discount hotel pricing in Orlando.
Please see the website http://www.PromoteResearch.org for more details.