Print

Bill:

   Is your girl friend mad at you? I will try to get to the meeting health
permitting. But I had a small stroke on January 4, and it has affected my
vision. I have not driven to DIMACS for a while, and am not working
regularly. We shall have to see what happens. You might want to glance at
http://www.worldscibooks.com/mathematics/7449.html

Golden years? What do they mean?
Mel

  Melvin F Janowitz     Fax: 732-445-5932
  428 CoRE Building     Phone: 732-445-0074
  DIMACS                email: [log in to unmask]
  Rutgers, The State University
  96 Frelinghuysen Road
  Piscataway, NJ 08854-8018
  research papers  http://dimax.rutgers.edu/~melj