From: Classification, clustering, and phylogeny estimation [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fionn Murtagh [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 9:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Happy New Year to all and very best to the new President, Bill

To all on the CLASS-L list, a very happy New Year.  Very best wishes to
all in your professional activities, and personal lives too.

Very best to Bill Shannon who now takes over as President for
2010-2011, as we achieve further consolidation and growth of this very
unique society.

Fionn

President, Classification Society 2009-2010
http://www.classification-society.org/csna