Hi, Bill,

In the text of the web page for the meeting,
where it says

A block of rooms have been reserved for the evenings of June 10th and
12th at the Parkway Hotel <http://www.theparkwayhotel.com/>

should it instead say

A block of rooms has been reserved for the evenings of June 10th, 11th,
and 12th at the Parkway Hotel <http://www.theparkwayhotel.com/> ?

or, alternatively,    June 10th to 12th  ?

-- stan

--

*

                       Stanley L. Sclove,  Ph.D.
                             S t a t i s t i c i a n
           Professor, University of Illinois at Chicago

Information & Decision Sciences Dept (MC 294) . . ofc (312) 996-2681
College of Business Administration        .  .  .  .   dept (312) 996-2676
University of Illinois at Chicago            .  .  .  .  .    fax (312) 413-0385
601 S. Morgan Street               .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .     [log in to unmask]
Chicago, IL 60607-7124, U.S.A        .  .  .  .  .  www.uic.edu/~slsclove

*