I just a want-to-be  where it comes to clustering, but I seem to
remember something about "Data steams mining streams" and "concept
drift"

Found this at the Wikipedia:

Software for data stream mining

RapidMiner: free open-source software for knowledge discovery, data
mining, and machine learning also featuring data stream mining, learning
time-varying concepts, and tracking drifting concept (if used in
combination with its data stream mining plugin (formerly: concept drift
plugin))
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_stream_mining