Unfolding (Coombs) . MDPREF (Doug Carroll) Multidimensional preference
scaling?

Saaty has a version of preference scaling that uses higher than
dichotomous level of measurement.  AHP analytic Hierarchy processing.

Coefficient of concordance?  Use the Reliability routine in SPSS.

http://psy.ff.uni-lj.si/iGuests/Obzorja/Vsebina1/Vol13-4/vidmar_cernigoj.pdf
Is said to discuss different forms of concordance analysis.  I came
across it this morning but have not read it.

Art
Social Research Consultants
University Park, MD  USA
(301) 864-5570