CLASS-L Archives

September 2003

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Classification, clustering, and phylogeny estimation" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:59:15 +0200
7bit
From:
Hédia Mhiri Sellami <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Member;

I know two criteria: the Index of Rand (ref Hubert and Arrabie) and the
Between Inertia.
Could you please send me the responses you will receive.
Best regards;