CLASS-L Archives

December 2001

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Classification, clustering, and phylogeny estimation" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:27:36 -0600
From:
David Dubin <[log in to unmask]>
On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Zubin wrote:

> I work with large databases, do you have details on the project you are
> working on?

  We will have a web site up within the next few weeeks, and will
announce the URL on CLASS-L. I'll make a point of getting in touch
with you again once it's up, and we can discuss your work, and whether
our project could be of interest to you.

Dave