CLASS-L Archives

August 2006

From:
Aaron Eakman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2006 23:22:30 -0400
I appreciate that you have taken the time to reply to my query; and thank
you for your suggestions.  However, at present I am pretty stubborn about
making a go of it in SPSS 12 and would appreciate replies in that vein.  If
I do not recieve suggestions for dealing with this problem via SPSS, I am
sure I will refer to the statistical packages you had suggested.  Thanks
again.