CLASS-L Archives

June 2002

From:
LEJ Brouwer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:21:46 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

I recently established "Seventh Sense Software", an
advanced scientific software development company based
in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The company has just released
"Chameleon Statistics", which we believe to be the
finest software available for cluster analysis and
data visualisation. It does not yet have all the
clustering methods in packages such as Clustan (though
we are working on it), but it does have many
additional features besides.

It has been three years in the making, but well
worth the effort. There is no other statistics package
quite like it, and the graphical output has to be seen
to be believed. We wanted to keep the software package
as accessible as possible, and so the academic version
has been made available for under $60, which we hope
is affordable for almost everyone.

For more information, please do take a look at the
Chameleon Statistics homepage at:

 http://www.seventh-sense-software.com/chamhome.htm

A trial version of the software is available for
download here:

 http://www.seventh-sense-software.com/trial.htm

Seventh Sense Software is Bangladesh's first advanced
scientific software development company. For more
information please take a look at the company's
homepage here:

 http://www.seventh-sense-software.com

Any queries are welcome at

We look forward to hearing your comments and
suggestions, and hope that you will support us in our
efforts to build up an advanced scientific software
development industry here in the developing world.

Sincerely yours,

Dr Sabbir A Rahman
Chairman, Seventh Sense Software, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
BA Hons, Oxford (Physics), PhD, MIT (Theoretical
Physics).
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com