CLASS-L Archives

January 2009

From:
"Shannon, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 09:45:04 -0600
I have a new project that is intriguing and offers data I have never tried to cluster.

The question is whether there are hiv/aids patients treated differently according to their medicaid procedure codes (what was done to them). Procedures occur over time so  changing the clustering over time would seem reasonable. Hopefully we will see clusters of patients form based on medical interventions given, and stabilize as we move forward.

I have never done anything like this and wanted to know if anyone could point me in the right direction towards previously done work along this line.

Thank you

Bill Shannon, PhD
Associate Prof. of Biostatistics in Medicine
Director, Biostatistical Consulting Center
314-454-8356