CLASS-L Archives

May 2008

From:
William Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 05:52:14 -0700
are you oing your own consulting or taking another job?

Peter Flom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi Bill

Look like interesting abstracts!

I will be leaving this job in 3 weeks, and this e-mail will start bouncing. Please use

as this is the e-mail I check most often.

Thanks, and see you in June!

Peter

>>> [log in to unmask] 5/1/2008 8:31:31 am >>>
Classification Society Meeting
June 5-7
Washington University
St. Louis, Missouri

Our meeting is 1 month away so it's time to sign up and send in your abstract.

I have attachd the meeting announcement and registration forms (rtf and pdf) and a small sample of the abstracts already received(pddf).

The schedule outline is as follows:

Thursday June 5th:

Introduction to Cluster Analysis Short Course, Dave Dubin, Univ. of Illinois Reception
Evening Reception

Friday June 6th:

Morning and Afternoon Talk
Board of Directors Meetng, Lunch
Members Meeting at the end of the days Talks
Dinner

Saturday June 7th:

Morning and Afternoon Talks
Meeting Ends at 5:00pm

We look forward to your attendance.

Thank you

Bill Shannon
Associate Professor of Biostatistics in Medicine
314-704-8725