CLASS-L Archives

February 2000

From:
Xianghong Zhou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 18:00:06 +0100
Hi,

can anybody give me some hints which methods I can use to estimate the
risk assignment using the baye's classifier based on a training set?
E.g. the training set is composed of 5 classes and each classes have 10
measurements. Missclassification of class i to class j (i<>j) is
associated with the risk assignment C(i,j). My question is how to estimate
the C(i,j).

References and information are highly appreciated!

Xianghong