CLASS-L Archives

July 2005

Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:56:03 +1000
Dear Jay,

Concerning the assessment of the number of clusters and the provision
of estimated posterior probabilities of class membership, they
can be undertaken with a model-based approach to clustering as
adavocated, for example, in the books by McLachlan and Basford (1988, Dekker)
and McLachlan and Peel (2000, Wiley).

Regards,
Geoff McLachlan