CLASS-L Archives

August 2004

From:
Kari Torkkola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:18:59 -0700
What is your criterion for good features, then?
Features that maximize your clustering goodness criterion (clusters such that
items in clusters are closer to each other than to items in other clusters, or
something of the sort)?

How about Friedman & Meulman, if you allow different feature subsets for
different clusters:
http://www.rss.org.uk/publications/docs/050504.pdf

Regards,

- Kari Torkkola