CLASS-L Archives

January 2009

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Classification, clustering, and phylogeny estimation" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:51:54 -0500
7bit
From:
"F. James Rohlf" <[log in to unmask]>
Pierre Legendre has worked on spatially constrained clustering using
methods that may work for time also. That would be a place to start.

Jim

F. James Rohlf
Distinguished Professor, Stony Brook University
http://life.bio.sunysb.edu/ee/rohlf