CLASS-L Archives

August 2001

From:
"L-Soft list server at SUNY at Stony Brook (1.8d)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:32:25 -0400
You  are  not   authorized  to  send  mail  to  the   CLASS-L  list  from  your
[log in to unmask] account.  You might be  authorized to send to  the list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have
any question regarding the policy of  the CLASS-L list, please contact the list
owners: [log in to unmask]

------------------------ Rejected message (70 lines) --------------------------
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Free Website and .com name with Unlimited Everything Including
 E-Commerce. Time:6:24:10 PM
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 18:24:10

Hello COMMENT,
Someone you know recently entered your email address in our contact form because
 they thought you would be interested in our Free .com name and Website and
 promotion.

For the next week we are giving away the following items:

Free .com, .net, or .org name
Free E-Commerce Capable Website
Free First Month
Free Shopping Cart for E-commerce
Free Secure Credit Card Transaction Server Access
Free Website Editor (Allows you to control your entire site from anywhere in the
 world with nothing more than your Internet browser.)
Free Website Statistics Analysis
Unlimited Everything
Unlimited Email Addresses
Unlimited Hosting Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Unlimited Pages
Unlimited Capacity of items in the Shopping Cart

You do not need any programming knowledge at all to run your own website.  If
 you can type and read this email, then you have all that you need to have a
 great looking website.

Our unique Website editor makes it amazingly easy to edit your Website and its
 E-Commerce capabilities.  You can easily be in business online in no time.

Your Website will be hosted on the best servers and bandwidth anywhere.  This
 means you Website will be FAST!
There is nothing left to add to this service.
Everything you need to be in business online NOW is here!

In order to see some sites that have been done using us or get answers to any
 questions you may have,
You may contact us the following ways:

Phone:  1-954-585-6460

Email:  [log in to unmask]

This offer will expire in 7 days.

If you did not wish to receive email from us just let us know
At [log in to unmask]