CLASS-L Archives

August 2004

Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:49:53 +1000
Dear Kropotov,

I would be very keen to be a supervisor.

Details ofmy research interests and publications may be found at:

http://www.maths.uq.edu.au/~gjm/

Regards,
Geoff McLachlan

Professor,
Department of Mathematics,
Room 745, Priestley Building (#67),  Phone:    +61 7 3365-2150
The University of Queensland,        FAX:      +61 7 3365-1477
St. Lucia, Brisbane,                 Email:    [log in to unmask]
Queensland 4072  Australia           Web: http://www.maths.uq.edu.au/~gjm
       and
Professorial Research Fellow,
Institute of Molecular Bioscience,
Room 6.114, Queensland Bioscience Precinct