CLASS-L Archives

March 2008

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:43:52 -0500
7bit
Sender:
"Classification, clustering, and phylogeny estimation" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Michael Pelsmajer <[log in to unmask]>
I am pleased to announce that we will be holding a conference,
Friday-Saturday May 9-10, at Illinois Institute of Technology in
Chicago, IL, in honor of

     F.R. "Buck" McMorris

on the occasion of his 65th birthday, and his retirement as Dean of
the College of Science and Letters and Professor of Applied
Mathematics at IIT.  I hope that you can join us!

Profiles of Buck at IIT:
As professor <http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/faculty/mcmorris_f.shtml>
As dean <http://www.iit.edu/csl/profiles/mcmorris.shtml>

For details, see the conference website:
<http://www.math.iit.edu/Buck65.html>

Best,
Michael

--
Michael J. Pelsmajer http://www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206 [log in to unmask]