Posted for Gagan Dhanjal
Waterfront International Ltd
95 Wellington Street West
Toronto, ON M5J 2N7
Data Mining Analyst
Waterfront International is a Toronto-based financial consulting firm, specializing in developing computer based statistical trading strategies. Waterfront’s selective hiring process considers only highly talented individuals with a history of exceptional professional and academic achievement, and solid real-world experience.
• Perform financial market data research and analysis to identify and resolve data issues using advanced data mining techniques.
• Develop proprietary data mining tools and applications.
• Develop predictive models.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
• PhD or Masters in mathematics, statistics or computer science specializing in data mining.
• Experience with machine learning and knowledge discovery techniques.
• Solid quantitative background with excellent analytical skills.
• Strong working knowledge of data mining and statistics.
• Must possess expert level C/C++ programming skills.
• Some financial experience desired but not required.
• Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well independently.
Email: [log in to unmask]
95 Wellington Street West, Suite 1900