CLASS-L Archives

December 2002

Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 16:40:46 -0600
Hi

Several months ago I asked the list for some background information for
a review paper on hierarchical clustering we were writing for the journal
Pharmacogenomics. Some people asked for a copy when it was ready so I
placed it on my web site at:

        http://ilya.wustl.edu/~shannon/pharmacogenomics.pdf

This paper was written for biomed researchers with little statistics
background but might be of interest for someone here wanting to know how
clustering is used in genomics.

Enjoy.
Bill
---

William D. Shannon, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biostatistics in Medicine
Division of General Medical Sciences and Biostatistics

Campus Box 8005, 660 S. Euclid
St. Louis, MO   63110

Phone: 314-454-8356
Fax: 314-454-5113