CLASS-L Archives

January 2001

From:
William Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 11:26:01 -0600
Plans are actively underway for this years Classification Society of North
 America (CSNA) meeting to be held at the Washington University in St. Louis
 School of Medicine on June 14-17. An early announcement can be found at:

        http://ilya.wustl.edu/~shannon/CSNA2001.htm

At this time I am requesting that anyone interested in organizing a session or
 teaching a short course send me a brief (< 1 page) description of the session
 and likely speakers. Sessions must be formally proposed before March 1 (but a
 quick response will be appreciated to simplify organization).

A CSNA '01 web page with deadlines, registration forms, and abstract submission
 guidelines will be online shortly.

Please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]) with any questions or
 suggestions.

Thanks
Bill

--

William D. Shannon, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Biostatistics in Medicine
Division of General Medical Sciences and Biostatistics

Campus Box 8005, 660 S. Euclid
St. Louis, MO   63110

Phone: 314-454-8356
Fax: 314-454-5113