CLASS-L Archives

August 2004

From:
Kropotov Dmitry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:51:55 +0400
Dear colleagues.

My name is Kropotov Dmitry and I'm first-year Ph.D. student at the Lomonosov Moscow State University (Russian Federation). My scientific interests include topics of the pattern recognition theory such as classification, classifier fusion, clusterization, data mining, feature selection etc. I'm looking for supervisor for INTAS Young Fellowship program. This program supposes collaboration between young scientist and researcher from EU. All expences will be compensated by INTAS. The detailed information about this program can be found at http://www.intas.be. Information about me, my research, publication etc. can be found at my web cite http://dkropotov.narod.ru.

Please write back to [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Yours faithfully,
   Kropotov Dmitry